Thursday, March 28, 2013

Helpful Hints


I know I have always had trouble remembering some things about my camera that always seem to come back to haunt me. I have since found some ways to never forget these important things!

Most of the time my biggest problem is forgetting to put the memory card back in the camera after I put them on my computer. I have bought multiple memory cards, so if I do forget I will always have extra. That is until I forget to put all of them back in the camera bag, which has happened more than once before.

Another thing I forget to do often is to charge the battery. In the early stages of having my DSLR, I learned that I need two batteries as well. I make it a point to charge each battery the day before I know there is an event. While one is charging the other is always in the bag so if I forget to grab it before I go I’ll still have a back up.

The third and final thing I always seem to forget is leaving the lens cap on after I start taking pictures. Now, I make sure it’s off before I even check to make sure I have a memory card in the camera.

I hope you are not faced with any of these horrible habits, but they are quite easy to break! Always check if you have a memory card, battery, and lens cap off and you will be able to capture great things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment